While many IT departments apply rigorous security standards to PCs, tablets and personal devices, they often overlook other devices on the network, first among them: the printer. In a recent survey of 300 enterprise IT decision makers, only 41 percent of respondents reported using network security on printers, as compared with 83 percent securing desktops/laptops and 55 percent for mobile devices
Join us to learn about endpoint protection for the most overlooked security breach on your network and learn how to lock down and protect your data from being compromised.
Protecting Your Data in a Ransomware Filled World!
Traditional Backup vs. Business Continuity: How the cyber criminals are attacking antiquated backup solutions
2. Definition of ransomware & its history
3. How Ransomware infects small business and non-profits around the globe
4. Top statistics around the world from 2017
5. Examples of the true cost of downtime
6. How to protect yourself and recover
The modern cyberwar — against governments, businesses and individuals alike — is comprised of a series of attacks, counterattacks and respective defensive countermeasures. Many are simple and effective. Others are targeted and complex. Yet they are all highly dynamic and require persistence, commitment and resources to mitigate. And they will not go away.
During this Webinar we will discuss:
– The current state of cyber threats for 2018
– Threat Intelligence
– Industry Analysis
– Cybersecurity Guidance
– Best Practices
Why Unified Communication as a Service for your business
Communication no longer means just by phone or even email. It is the merging of many technologies including the cloud. During this webinar we will discuss:
• How the workplace demands have changes, but the tools haven’t.
• What collaboration tools are important.
• How users adapt to use those tools in a new workflow.
• What a Unified Communications System can deliver.
• How the features of Mitel’s MiCloud Connect can benefit your business.
Business Continuity in the Cloud - The Business Outcome
Backing up your system and protecting it with security is no longer a best practice for the mobile workforce. When a disaster strikes, you need a process with the toolset that will help you regain operations quickly.
Join us for this discussion and demonstration on:
– A live look at before, during and after a disaster.
– Why testing your plan is important.
– Why you should “Pre-Stage” a Disaster.
– Demo – Going from disaster to cloud and back.