View our past webinars.
Cybersecurity poses an ongoing challenge for businesses large and small. All sectors are vulnerable. Business owners and managers are challenged with balancing staff productivity while maintaining necessary controls to protect their digital and financial assets.
ts time to receive the mid-year update to this year’s cyber threats. LammTech is joined by our partner, SonicWall, a leading IT security solution organization. Join us as Hannah McCarthy presents the latest cyber threats, trends, and general items to keep an eye on.
While many IT departments apply rigorous security standards to PCs, tablets and personal devices, they often overlook other devices on the network, first among them: the printer. In a recent survey of 300 enterprise IT decision makers, only 41 percent of respondents reported using network security on printers, as compared with 83 percent securing desktops/laptops and 55 percent for mobile devices
Join us to learn about endpoint protection for the most overlooked security breach on your network and learn how to lock down and protect your data from being compromised.
Traditional Backup vs. Business Continuity: How the cyber criminals are attacking antiquated backup solutions
2. Definition of ransomware & its history
3. How Ransomware infects small business and non-profits around the globe
4. Top statistics around the world from 2017
5. Examples of the true cost of downtime
6. How to protect yourself and recover
The modern cyberwar — against governments, businesses and individuals alike — is comprised of a series of attacks, counterattacks and respective defensive countermeasures. Many are simple and effective. Others are targeted and complex. Yet they are all highly dynamic and require persistence, commitment and resources to mitigate. And they will not go away.
During this Webinar we will discuss:
– The current state of cyber threats for 2018
– Threat Intelligence
– Industry Analysis
– Cybersecurity Guidance
– Best Practices
Communication no longer means just by phone or even email. It is the merging of many technologies including the cloud. During this webinar we will discuss:
• How the workplace demands have changes, but the tools haven’t.
• What collaboration tools are important.
• How users adapt to use those tools in a new workflow.
• What a Unified Communications System can deliver.
• How the features of Mitel’s MiCloud Connect can benefit your business.
Backing up your system and protecting it with security is no longer a best practice for the mobile workforce. When a disaster strikes, you need a process with the toolset that will help you regain operations quickly.
Join us for this discussion and demonstration on:
– A live look at before, during and after a disaster.
– Why testing your plan is important.
– Why you should “Pre-Stage” a Disaster.
– Demo – Going from disaster to cloud and back.
In this webinar we do an update on the Threats that still face us in 2018 and beyond
- The current state of cyber threats for 2018
- Threat intelligence for new threats
- Current industry analysis
- Cybersecurity guidance from experts
- Best practices to protect your IT