What’s worse than coal in your stocking this holiday season? A cyber attack. The time of year is approaching where the increase in online transactions makes cyber criminals jump for joy. Whether you own your own business or are just a consumer, it’s important to keep your information and data safe from cyber crimes.
Here are some tips to help keep your information safe from the people on Santa’s naughty list:
- Holiday Packages: Be on the lookout for thieves stealing packages from doorsteps. They have been known to follow delivery trucks.
- Contests: Think twice before entering! Entering contests online can be a source for computer viruses.
- Emails & Attachments: Do not open any emails or attachments from people or businesses that you don’t know.
- Wireless Internet: Be careful about using public Wi-Fi. If it is not password protected, it is not secure!
- Online Shopping: When purchasing gifts online, make sure it’s from a retailer you know at trust. Also, use a credit card instead of a debit card.
When it comes to keeping your business and your customer’s information safe, we might not be a jolly man in a large red suit, but our team at LammTech can help! Here are a few of the services we offer that can help keep your data safe not only this holiday season, but all year round:
Email Security, Encryption, & Archiving
While the benefits of email are undeniable, if you’re not adequately protected, you are leaving your business vulnerable to online attacks including spam, phishing, viruses and malware – not to mention the complexities of email compliance these days. LammTech can help simplify your mailbox management, while keeping your information safe.
Network Security & Compliancy
With Network Security and Compliancy services from LammTech, you get an affordable solution that will give you the peace of mind to stop worrying about the safety of your business. Our total solutions for network security mean defending your business from online threats is more affordable than you ever thought possible.
With complete, secure solutions from LammTech, you’ll benefit from:
- Hazard Detection: Security from predators, hackers, and other online threats
- Risk Disclosure: Our consultants uncover vulnerabilities within your network and suggest strategies to resolve them
- Anti-Virus Services: Keep your business safe from spyware, malware, and other viral threats
- Security Tools for Users: Like encryption, passwords, and virtual private networks
If cyber security is on your wish list this year, call LammTech at 660-827-9944 or visit www2.lammtech.com to learn more about what our company has to offer.